Click here to see how I answered my Summons for less than $20

Summons for Credit Card Debt Filing Fees

Some courts charge fees to answer your Complaint while others do not. You need to check your local court rules.

If your court does charge fees for answering your Summons or for Motions, most allow you to fill out a waiver of fees form.

Use a search engine or go to your clerk’s office and ask for a waiver of fees form to fill out, especially if you are considering not answering because you cannot afford their fees.